LET US HELP YOU WITH YOUR SKIN GOALS

October 01, 2019

LET US HELP YOU WITH YOUR SKIN GOALS

Summer is just around the corner (we hope) and to kick off October in Style, we are launching a special offer to our valued clients...

Say Goodbye to dull dry winter skin and hello to healthy glowing summer skin!!

Summer is coming and of course plenty of fun social engagements leading up to Christmas.

We want to help you get your healthy glowing skin for summer!

So in order to help you achieve your skin goals this summer we are offering a COMPLIMENTARY MEDIFACIAL - VALUED AT $85
when you spend $300 or more on homecare from our selected skincare brands

We can't stress enough how  important it is for our clients to follow a good skincare regime at home.  Research indicates that achieving healthy skin is 70% on  how we care for our skin at home and the other 30% is achieved through salon treatments.

 We cannot wait to help you get your Gorgeous Healthy Summer Skin!!

(after you hit the BOOK NOW... Just click on the "Sanctum Monthly Offers" to complete your online appointment booking)

Or if you prefer just call us now to book a time that suits you on 07 575 9523

 

Terms & conditions apply.
Complimentary MEDIFACIAL offer is valid for October 2019 only
This offer can not be purchased as a gift voucher



Also in Sanctum Beauty Therapy News

Welcome to our New Appearance Medicine Doctor "Dr Colin Helm"

October 09, 2020

Sanctum Beauty Therapy & Spa's vision is to provide the best Advanced Skin Treatments available to our clients... As part of this vision we are excited to introduce, Dr Colin Helm who will be visiting us regularly offering Nonsurgical Cosmetic Medicine Services...

Continue Reading

Prepping for Summer with Permanent Laser Hair Removal

June 08, 2020

Continue Reading

💕Valentine Day💕Specials...💕

February 11, 2020

Continue Reading